Senior Manager of IC Layout and EDA
Omni Design Technologies, Inc. is a developer of ultra-low power semiconductor embedded circuits (IP Cores) the area of analog circuits including ultra-low power analog to digital converters and highly efficient interface circuits. We like self-motivated individuals, we encourage initiative, we look for leadership qualities, we value teamwork, we like diversity, we reward excellence.
Senior Manager of IC Layout and EDA focusing on setting up electronic design automation and layout for high performance cores such as high-performance analog-to-digital converters. Job responsibilities include IC layout of cutting edge high performance high speed CMOS integrated circuits across a broad range of process nodes from 180nm to 14nm. Responsibilities also include setting up the EDA infrastructure for the company for maximizing throughput for an IP core company. Job requirements include the following qualifications:
• BSEE or equivalent 2 or 4 year degrees with 15+ years or an MSEE degree with 12+ years of experience in high-performance analog or mixed-signal IC layout in advanced CMOS processes
• Thorough familiarity with most popular integrated circuit design EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor and Synopsys, and work flow from layout, DRC, LVS to tapeout.
• Thorough familiarity and experience in coding with SKILL and equivalent programming languages
• Strong understanding of high performance IC layout techniques, common-centroid layout, layout to minimize parasitics, pad ring layout, power bus routing, electromigration
• Familiarity with high-speed and high-resolution analog-to-digital data converter (ADC) and high speed design layout
• Ability to define and adhere to schedules
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Please attach resume with