Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Engineer
Omni Design Technologies, Inc. is a developer of ultra-low power semiconductor embedded circuits (IP Cores) the area of analog circuits including ultra-low power analog to digital converters and highly efficient interface circuits. We like self-motivated individuals, we encourage initiative, we look for leadership qualities, we value teamwork, we like diversity, we reward excellence.
Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Engineer focusing on high-performance analog-to-digital converters. Job responsibilities include IC design starting from initial specification through design and layout supervision, silicon evaluation and characterization to product introduction. Job requirements include the following qualifications:
• BSEE with 7+ years or an MSEE/Ph.D. degree with 5+ years of experience in high-performance analog or mixed-signal IC development in advanced CMOS processes
• Thorough familiarity with high-speed and high-resolution analog-to-digital data converter (ADC) design techniques and the recent completion of successful projects in this area is a significant plus.
• Ability to define and adhere to schedules
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor-level design including noise analysis
• Experience with analog and digital behavioral modeling, and/or synthesis of digital control blocks
• Familiar with Cadence schematic capture, Spectre and/or HSPICE circuit simulation
Please attach resume with